[Spridgets] bugeye roll bar

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:19:01 MST 2009

I do like the way they look in a Bugeye and spridgets.
Tho with a standard windshield, mine looks
a bit funny because the rollbar is taller than
the windshield. It's because it was a racecar
 and my Dad was tall. Has to be above the helmet.
I'm hoping after getting it inspected (if I need to)
then put the mini windscreen back on it.
It looks better that way. :-)

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!