[Spridgets] It's that time again

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Thu Mar 5 10:08:03 MST 2009

Hello Spridgets,

       Daylight savings time changes this weekend. That means it's
       been 6 months since the last time all the ZERKS in our cars
       were lubed. Time to get out the grease gun and hit the
       fittings.

       just a friendly reminder.

       Also, .. ya'll may have heard it, but...

       I want to die in my sleep like my Grampa, not screaming in
       terror like the passengers in his car.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

  Behind every successful man - a surprised mother-in-law.