[Spridgets] Safety - Seat Belts and Roll Bar Question

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Thu Mar 5 18:47:27 MST 2009

 I believe that is true for all of California as I don't have to have
seat belts on my 1934 Singer.  I don't even have to have the brake
lights or rear lights on my car, the lady at the DMV just said be
prepared to be stopped by every officer who sees the car without rear
lights and be prepared to prove that it did not have them originally, of
course I am putting on rear lights and brake lights :)

 Both my 34's will have seat belts just like my 53 did, I like seat
belts in my wood covered by a beer can cars.  My 67 Dino does not have
to have belts either, but I put them in already.

	mike