[Spridgets] Seats available and window crank handles needed

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 10:33:36 MST 2009

Anybody need seats from a '71?  These are the originals that came in the car
and are fairly rough.  They are missing the headrests. I'll let them go really
cheap - or maybe trade for something else?  They need skins, diaphragms, etc -
but are something to start with.

Also - I need another set of window cranks - One of mine broke in half.  I
don't know if there were multiple ones available over the years, so would like
to replace as a pair.  Anybody got a set they will let go of?  (want to trade
for some seats?)   ;-)

David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island