[Spridgets] "The Art of Racing in the Rain"

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 17:38:32 MST 2009

Has anybody else read this book yet?  I just finished it yesterday and it is
one of the best books I've read in a LONG time.  It is a story told from the
point of view of a dog named Enzo.  Enzo's master is a race car driver/driving
instructor named Denny who lives in Seattle. The book is absolutely crammed
with F1 references, sports car references (Denny drives a 3.0CS, his best
friend drives a GTV, etc.) and driving references in general.

If you're a dog-lover (or a dog like yourself, Tiny dog) or an F1 fan, or just
looking for a really good book - I highly recommend it.

David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island