[Spridgets] MG Art

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 17:31:13 MST 2009

Possibly but TD is also post-war. The rear of the body is also too vertical
for TD which sloped more. TA-B-C rear wings all had the raised part down the
middle and came out to point. The ones in the image do look wider than the
A-B-C and earlier cars though. Another interesting feature is the X shaped
spare mounting bracket. I never saw one of those on a TC. Only on earlier
cars.

Cheers!!
Jim

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 6:22 PM, Ed's Shop <shop at justbrits.com> wrote:

> <<It is a sketch of an MG (TC, I believe) in a garage.>>
>
> I also read the 'date' Larry & Jim, rear fenders ARE TD ?!?!?

Cheers!!
Jim
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough
to take everything you have." - Gerald Ford