[Spridgets] Say it ain't so

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Sat Mar 7 22:47:45 MST 2009

The Crapsman professional series of screwdrivers and pliers are made by
Klien, with the Sears store exchange.
		Crash

> So? How does that make it better than any number of brands? I'm way more
interested in buying a top-notch tool, not a top notch warranty.

The warranty is great but when you loose the tool.......
I have a snap on E-Z out kit, they all broke.
And only 2 snap on taps, both broke and have been replaced 3 times on
the 5/16 and twice on the 3/8, the 3rd 5/16 is now snapped.
So I call their tools Snap Off.
Hanson taps and dies, SK tools, Klien screw drivers.
Sure I have a bunch of crapsman screw drivers but they need to be
replaced if you use them once.
As for chinese tools, Wal*Mart sells chinese junk for less ;)