[Spridgets] Say it ain't so

Rick refisk at chartermi.net
Sun Mar 8 06:10:04 MST 2009

I'm an electrician too and I use Klein screwdrivers.  That said, Sears has
their stuff on sale fairly often - last Wednesday my partner bought a set of
10 Craftsman screwdrivers for $16.99.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00941510000P?keyword=screwdrivers

See if your Snap-On guy will match that.  :-)

Rick