[Spridgets] Wiring Question

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 17:37:32 MST 2009

I have installed the UK front lamps on the 68. On one side, everything works
fine. On the other, when the marker is on, all is well. But when you put the
turn indicator on, the small bulb goes to blinking. Ok, I know that the
wires are crossed, so I get up under the dash to see where. I am finding a
green wire with a blue tracer (from the main harness) that I had plugged
into the faulty side. I am searching the wiring schematic for where the GU
wire is, but I just can't seem to find it. Any suggestions on what it is, or
where it goes?

TIA
Brad

--