[Spridgets] Car Show Today

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Sun Mar 8 18:22:35 MST 2009

I just got back from the Queen's English car show at Woodley Park in Van
Nuys, California.  I posted an invitaion to view my Picasa web album to the
list so you can see some of the pictures I took today.  Met Billy Zoom at
the show today when he handed the phone to me asking if I was Mike MacLean.
It was Ron Soave on the other end.  Boy, some of you listers like to attend
by phone even!  Ron was telling me that Billy might need another West Coast
Oshit meeting to get his car on the road.  It was nice to talk to Ron
again.  Have not seen him since Buster's bash.  Billy is completing the body
work on his car, but finds it hard to get the time to work on it.  Sounds
like another reason to get us all together again to me.  I'm in for it.
Talking to Billy was a pleasant surprise today.  He is a real nice guy and I
for one would love to help put his car in running order.  Great fun today
and as always, Spridget people are the best.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2