[Spridgets] Electronic Ignition - Carb

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Mon Mar 9 08:51:49 MST 2009

The COMBO of adjustable fuel bowl height  and accel pump  to remove that bothersome off idle "bog"....either/or..
or combo of both. Whatever it takes! :)

The Japanese have again done a "better job" on somebody else's idea and addressed exactly the problem with the
OEM Webers.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)