[Spridgets] Seats & motor

Greg Gowins eric.t.cartman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:55:12 MST 2009

Howdy!

Not sure if Honda seats would fit, but folks have had a lot of success
putting Miata seats in their cars.

The 4 banger BMW is an interesting idea, not sure if anyone has looked at
doing that conversion.  The main engines swapped in are the early Datsun
engines and transmissions, which are basically metric clones of the A-Series
setup.

Greg