[Spridgets] Tenax Posts?

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Thu Mar 12 05:03:10 MST 2009

I just went through this on a 76 and my buddy on a 77.

I am starting out with the Velcro which works dandy now it is new.  I did
replace the Velcro strip on the car also.

Once it stops working I'll add a tenax twist snap there but do not need it
for now.

I say the twist snap since these tops are notoriously tight fitting
especially the 3 lift a dots on both sides.  I think a twist type will be
easier to use.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org