[Spridgets] NMC - PT Cruiser No Go

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:28:21 MST 2009

I rented one at the Philly airport last November and drove over to Frank's
place and back for the Holy Sprite project. I didn't think it was THAT bad!
Worst thing about it was trying to figure out how to turn of the headlights.
Thanks to Macy and Valentine for telling me you have to turn them off
*before* you turn off the ignition!

Otherwise, the horn worked fine and I could zip the window down to give
people the bird...   That's all you need for New Jersey driving, isn't it,
Frank?  I admit I didn't look under the bonnet.....

Cheers!!
Jim