[Spridgets] Mileage

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu Mar 12 19:11:03 MST 2009

<<Does that mean it works like Fred Flintstone's car?
That's why I need new shoes.
Floorless!>>

Not QUITE, Frank !! <G>  Getting there however.

Tyres (LBC content<G>) !!!

You buy my ticket home (and tyres & gas) and I'll deliver!!!!

Besides, you ARE over-due to visit to ME, Ron & Peter !!!!!

Oh WAIT !!!  You have to deliver TWO (2) milk cartons of
shox to PPP, so you & The Lady Di 'would' have to drive out
here<G>!!!  Get PPP to give you an Invoice for (say) $100.00
for shox and you could write the trip OFF as 'business
expense" [like I did P'ing/u Camino because I 'called-on' a
Big Healey Cust. (Laguna Beach, CA), then Cust. RBH (El Paso,
TX) and then Cust. Brad (Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX area) ] !!!!!

Just 'cause they ARE friends had NOTHING to do with it !!!
LOL

POC<G>!!