[Spridgets] Nice...

Mark A. O'Neil mark.a.oneil at dartmouth.edu
Sat Mar 14 16:11:48 MST 2009

So last weekend I dug the midget out from the last of the snow
surround and today, perhaps a bit late at it all, I gave it a quick go
over and topped off a tire that was low - cranked a few and it started
right up. Let 'er idle while I took the top down and off we went -
drove like a dream or maybe I was just so damned happy it started I
didn't notice anything odd. Maybe later for now just happy. 47 degrees
is a bit nippy but not bad. Not as cold as my motocycle @ 35 - coldest
day riding yet.

Ordered a new top a late model will add the extra tenax bits - today
the carpet was wet where water was let in definitely through the tears
there now - hopefully a new top will slow that.

Onward into Spring!

-m