[Spridgets] Pertonix Vice Points Vice 123 System

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Mar 14 20:28:42 MST 2009

Hello Dean,

     I HAD a pertronix. Installed it myself. easy simple, no brainer.
     But i didn't ty-wrap the leads away from the rotor. eventually
     the wires wore thru, and the unit failed. The electronics were
     still good, but I was left with a $200+ tow job getting the car
     back home.

     I changed over to the CRANE unit. A pain in the ass to set up,
     but once done, it's DONE. But I still carry a spare dizzy set up
     with points already gapped ---just in case.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

   "I've been listening to the Brandenberg Concertos," Tom barked.