[Spridgets] Petronix Vice Points Vice 123 System

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sat Mar 14 21:38:17 MST 2009

<<I just hope that the unit holds up over time.>>

And I hope you have all the stuff REQUIRED to RETURN
your dizzy to those K.I.S.S. Rules when the Petronix
DIES, Dean.  'Cause when it DOES, yer 'dead in the water'
(especially if it's raining) !!!	LOL

Oh BTW, I felt bad that I only got just SHY of 89K miles
on my last set of points<G>!!!

BUT, that DOES equate to a LOT of FREE brews 'cause
points are WAY cheaper then Petronix (even if I do get at
a REALLY good price compared to what YOU paid<VBEG>!!