[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... HELP! anyone near Dublin?

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sun Mar 15 06:17:28 MST 2009

Listers (& a few direct mails), this has NOT gotten resolved and Alan
(Frogeye pilot) could use some help !!!!

If you have any contacts or ideas (mine are BELOW Alan's note) PLEASE send
to him and not clog up the Lists!!
*****
If anyone lives near Dublin, Ireland, please contact me off list at
alan.larson at mchsi.com
My fiancee is stranded at the airport, and is in dire need of assistance.
Thanks in advance!
Alan in Iowa City
*****
mine:
<<i have no way to call internationally.>>
Huh??  No Hard-wire phone??
    Haveyou tried calling:
   Dept. of State??
Irish Embassy in D.C.??
Irish Consulate in Chi??
Dublin Airport Police??
Telling AA you prob and see if they can contact their folks at
Dublin Airport??
Dublin Police??
   OTTOMH, dat's all I can quickly think of.  <F>