[Spridgets] Pertonix vs. Points Vice 123 System

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Sun Mar 15 13:48:29 MST 2009

Same occurred to me when first installing a PerTronix unit, Bill and the unit failed almost immediately after installation.

Company replaced same and gave me credit for initial unit even though we accidentally installed it improperly. Pretty nice of them.

Never had a problem since. Ordered a new PerTronix-equipped Aldon 43D from England as part of the build re: my current Rivergate motor.

No problems.

But it is obvious to me the 123 dizzy is the
superior product and were I in need of a new dizzy, this is what I would get for best performance/economy of operation.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)