[Spridgets] Pertonix Vice Points Vice 123 System

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Sun Mar 15 13:52:24 MST 2009

My "modern" car has 3 fuse boxes...

The "Primary" under the hood has 3 fuses which require a Philips
screwdriver to remove..
The "Secondary" under the hood has 21 fuses of various physical
shapes and ratings.
The "Interior" fuse box has 29 fuses with 6 different ratings... One
very large and 28 are micro-AT fuses that you will not find at Pep-
Boys, Autozone. etc....
Total = 53 fuses!!!!
We will not discuss the three Electronic Control Modules!!

I'm SO HAPPY my '65 Sprite only has 2 fuses and no modules  ;-))
(But it does have an 5ABC extinguisher behind the seats!!)

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!