[Spridgets] Midget 50th Anniversary event in 2011

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 05:01:49 MST 2009

Spridgeteers,

The deadline for submissions of venue proposals has now passed and there are
7 proposals posted to the Sprite - Midget Club USA website  <
http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>.  Click on the "Midget 50th" tab.

All the proposals are excellent and this one will certainly be a tough
choice that everyone gets to make. You now have until April first to read
through all the proposals. Voting will begin on-line from the website
beginning April 1st and ending April 5th. Many thanks to Mike Rambour who is
setting up an on-line voting system which will not only tally the votes for
everyone's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice, but will also ensure that we don't have
any ballot box stuffing. One vote per person, please, when the voting
begins. Who votes?  All of you do. Since the membership of the Sprite-Midget
Club USA is open to all (Sprite and Midget enthusiasts) you don't have to go
through any formal membership process. The club has no meetings, no dues and
everyone is a President!  More information is on the website....

Many thanks to all the wonderful folks who submitted proposals. We expected
2 or 3 and we got 7 excellent bids. If you see or correspond with any of
these people, be sure to offer you sincere thanks to them for throwing their
hat in the ring!  Thanks to their interest and effort the "50 Years of
Midgets" celebration will be the best in the land!!
--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson