[Spridgets] Pertronix vs. Points Vice 123 System

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Mon Mar 16 06:51:06 MST 2009

Jumping in late, for one of my increasingly infrequent posts........
Ed hit the nail squarely on the head.  I keep seeing these posts advocating
five hundred freakin/' dollar ignition systems, with eight gazillion
mega-watts of spark, when all the A series engine really cares about is that
the spark be delivered at the correct time.  For not much more than $100,
Jeff Schlemmer (Advance Distributors) will rebuild your stock distributor
better than new, with an advance curve custom-tailored to your engine's
needs.
Better get busy and send him your worn out, broken distributor before he
raises his prices!
Bud Osbourne