[Spridgets] Lower A-arm bushings

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Mon Mar 16 07:01:13 MST 2009

Peter- The bushings that I installed previously had flanges similar to the
original Metalastic ones (i.e. the flanges were ~2+" in diameter) The ones
that I received from MO$$ have just a small flange (~1.5" diameter)-almost
nonexistent compared to the originals. I'm concerned about the fore-aft
of the lower A-Arm, and subsequent premature wearing out of the bushings.
What is your experience with these?

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016