[Spridgets] Car Vandalism - no LBC

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:27:00 MST 2009

back in the day, when you sat at home on your bean bag chair, with your Koss
Turbo Headphones on, reading liner notes, wishing you had a car, ANY CAR,
and possibly under the influence of things not legal then, or now, records
were cool. Now, while in my old (2005) Nissan, I just have the CDs. I aint
upscale enough to have iPod hookups in my vehicle.
Has anyone ever tried to install a portable record player in their Spridget?

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Rick <refisk at chartermi.net> wrote:

> CD???  I have the original vinyl album, bought when it was first released.
> Course I'm old.  :-)
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad at gmail.com>

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad