[Spridgets] Silicone hoses - single or a set

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 14:49:53 MST 2009

Hi List,

I have someone interested in a set of silicone hoses for their Spridget but
really need more than just one set to place an order on the manufacturer.

Each hose is made individually, in England.  Colours available are  Black,
Blue or Purple with or without the manufacturers logo.  I guess if  there was a
big demand I could maybe get some made in green.

I'm not sure what the current price is because I'd need to check the dollar
to pound exchange rate first.  However, bear in mind I make nothing on the
vertical flow hoses as I don't own the tooling and very little on the crossflow
hoses even though I do own the tooling.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330