[Spridgets] Luggage Compartment/Trunk lid question

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Mon Mar 16 19:54:20 MST 2009

HI all-

Taking advantage of a rare warm and dry March afternoon, I decided to align
some of the body pieces on my '66.

Now I realize this is no robotically built post 90's built Lexinfinity, but
is there a standard rule for gaps?  Other than "great! It doesn't rub!"

My trunk lid (there I said it; TRUNK) might have been flattened out at one
time, or else grew larger.  The gaps on the sides and top (towards passenger
area) are more or less equal, but the bottom towards the bumper area less
than an 1/8th inch.

Do I try to re-curl this with a 2x4 or find a better lid or?

Chris

66MKIII
Brookfield, WI