[Spridgets] 123 Video

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Tue Mar 17 05:52:04 MST 2009

Hello Linda,

     The disadvantage of electronic is initial cost. points and
     condesor--$10 max? .. electronic $100 and up.

     The idea isn't so much to have a stock appearance, tho that is
     important to some, but to keep the costs down. Also, in the event
     of failure to be able to quickly go back to points.

     As a side note, the pertronix makes no internal changes so its a
     quick swap back, but the CRANE (of which I have never heard a
     failure) you have to cut the "points locating post" off.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "I always pray to St. Ignatius," said Tom loyally.