[Spridgets] Happy St. Patty's

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 17 07:56:25 MST 2009

Well ... I don't know quite what to say in a public forum like this, but let's
give it a go.

I don't think that augmentation is the norm up here, unless they're making a
living with them.  I live in a middle class neighbourhood ( isn't everyone
middle class? :) ) where people tend to keep fit.

Now, nobody said that the mother's have to be older than I am.

Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:45:06 -0500

Not a very discriminating viewer, or you live in a rich neighborhood, where
augmentation is the norm....

Very frequently.