[Spridgets] La Carrera NOW Targa Newfie

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 08:00:28 MST 2009

--- On Tue, 3/17/09, Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I see the stock has gone up a bit since we talked at
> Elkhart.  Hope you
> bought some more.

I race to ESCAPE work. GE, actually, has a great gifts matching program and INCREASED it significantly in light of the economic downturn without much fanfare. I was very impressed.

Our sponsor in Mexico was providing crew of 4 at each stop, fuel, spares truck and support vehicle, tires, brakes, etc. Any of the above gets you a Spridget paintjob. Team Thicko signage rides for free.

Ron Soave
"That which you manifest is before you" - Enzo the dog