[Spridgets] Silicone hose prices

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 14:01:47 MST 2009

Hi list,

A set of vertical flow radiator hoses airmail to the USA is approx #61.19  or
#64.69 airmail signed for which is about US dollars 85.93 or 90.85 which is a
 whole lot cheaper than a year ago.

>From memory cross flow hoses work out a bit cheaper on hose and  postage.

Single hoses work out to be less of a good deal as the signed for cost and
packing is much the same for one hose as for a set.

You will also need proper Jubilee brand (stainless steel recommended) worm
drive hose clips as the american cheese cutter hoses damage silicone hose -
don't sell these but you can get them in the USA.

E-mail for a price list but give me a few days as I'm fairly busy at
present.

regards