[Spridgets] [Healeys] project anyone?

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Tue Mar 17 20:27:16 MST 2009

These is from the Big Healey List and the reason for the post is I seem to
recall a Denver Spridgeteer?!?!?:

#2 http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1076602419.html

#3 Initially it appears to be a BN1 with a lot of chopping of body panels to
clear bigger tires, and the lower front apron area has been trimmed up much
higher than original. Certainly the front fenders are the early smaller
wheel arch cutout. If anybody can check this car out and get any numbers off
it for the Hundred Registry I'd be much obliged. Likely the only numbers
that might be found could be the chassis number tag affixed to the top of
the right frame rail in the engine bay, and if very lucky, the rectangular
aluminum Batch and Body number tag may be sttill screwed to the engine bay
firewall toward the right side.

Rich Chrysler
AHCA Hundred Registrar

Please reply to ME and not the List(s) to keep band width down<G>!!

Ed