[Spridgets] calling all engines 100 hp+

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Tue Mar 17 20:42:29 MST 2009

APT is just 5 minutes from my house, so I am over there all the time.  I saw
this engine still on the dyno because David is testing different intake
manifolds.  He told me he is building the motor for Grassroots for NOTHING,
so he is going to get some research done before he hands it over to them to
put in the Midget.  He showed me 3 or 4 different length intake manifolds.
One was at least 2 feet long.  Won't fit in the Midget, but will probably
give the best results as the longer the intake the better.  He told me he
got 112HP out this engine so far.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2