[Spridgets] Smiths Odometer Reset Cable

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Tue Mar 17 21:04:54 MST 2009

A while back someone on the list asked about a source for the odometer reset
cable for the Smiths speedometers.  No one seem to have an answer and since
I needed one as well I thought I'd do some searching.  I found a source in
Australia, but shipping and price were a problem.  I then found that
Caterham in the UK carries them and they have a US operation in Colorado
that can order them from the factory in England and have them shipped here.
The price is reason able at $7.15 for the cable and $3.93 for the bracket
that hold the end below the dash.  If any one is interested contact Ben @
Caterham USA.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA

71174   SPEEDOMETER TRIP RESET CABLE - 96>, 741-741-176-03SPR
$7.15

76073   TRIO CABLE BRACKET - 96> & Smiths
$3.93

-Ben

Caterham USA

303.765.0247