[Spridgets] Valve covers

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 09:18:00 MST 2009

The vents point two different ways, depending on the vehicle. On the Bugeye,
they pointed to the carbs. After that, they didn't have a vent, then in 69 I
believe they went to pointing towards the genny/alt. Those were very
restricted, and you would need to drill out the center, to actually utilize
it as a vent.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Jim F. <jimndi at frontiernet.net> wrote:

> I am putting together a late 60's early 70's 1275 for my BE. I have 3
> different Valve covers. Two with front vent pipe and one without. Which is
> preferable and how do you vent the crankcase? My timing cover also contains
> venting connection and I have the "Y" pipe connecting the carbs.
>
> Thanks.
>

> 1960 Bugeye

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad