[Spridgets] Electronic Ignition

bighealey at charter.net bighealey at charter.net
Wed Mar 18 12:07:56 MST 2009

Rich,

I replaced the OPUS guts with a Petronics unit from Advanced Distributors.

I would say that once you get the thing ready if it works keep it.  If your paranoid get a petronics unit and test it then keep one of the two in the boot as a spare.

If you want it to perform better send the whole thing to Jeff at Advanced Dist.  He will put it tip top shape for much  less than an aftermarket 123, Mallory etc...

Just my 2 cents. (.95 cents after tax)