[Spridgets] Question Re. Pertonix Models

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Wed Mar 18 12:33:05 MST 2009

Well, I run Pertronix and a generator and voltage regulator on my Bugeye but
not much longer.  I found a guy that converts voltage regulators to solid
state devices that actually do a better job than the relays.  My engine
looks kinda original, with a genny and a gear reduction tach drive so I'm
gonna keep it that way, but don't look at the front of the my 1275 with the
timing belt drive conversion, and you can't see the 1.5 rockers under the
valve cover either.  And I may try to find one them thar generators that are
disguised as an alternator too!
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2