[Spridgets] Polyurethane Trunnion Bushings

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Wed Mar 18 12:50:07 MST 2009

I am just getting around to swapping out all the bushings in the front
suspension of my Bugeye.  I have two sets to choose from, one in rubber and
one in polyurethane.  I noticed the upper trunnion bushings in polyurethane
are shorter in length than the rubber metalastic ones.  Is this right?  Has
anyone done this conversion to polyurethane recently remembers what their
top trunnion poly bushes looked like compared to the rubber ones?  I just
know this is going to start the plastic versus rubber debate again, he he.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite