[Spridgets] Lady Bug painted

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Wed Mar 18 20:05:34 MST 2009

And it came out real nice.
I painted it myself this time. My son usually does the spraying.
My paint job came out better than any of his so I'm patting myself on
the back.
No runs, sags, nice flow, only one gnat and the usual garage dust which
buffs out.
The bodywork, welding 2 cars together and deseaming the rear and bonnet
came out perfect.
For now it's resale red but my daughter wants it to look like a lady bug
so black vinyl stick on spots will be ordered from her grandfather in
various sizes. I still have to work on eye lashes and I'm think steel
rack prongs will work for these.
anybody have an idea for wings? Not when moving, just when she is
impressing the boys in rice rides.