[Spridgets] Coil question...

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Thu Mar 19 08:06:44 MST 2009

"Conventional Current" - flows from Positive to Negative,
"Electron Flow" - flows from Negative to Positive

Confusing... Ain't it??
That's why I asked my question in the first place   ;-))

Can we consider the thread closed?? I did get my answer.... many,
many thanks...

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!