[Spridgets] Midget 1098cc Cyl Head conversion kit for Unleaded Petrol Application

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 19 10:25:15 MST 2009

I agree, Derf.

There must be something to be said for a cylinder head with no seats, just
cast iron, that will work leaded or unleaded fuel, seemingly forever!  My
1098 just ran and ran with never a burned valve or seat with it's no lead
diet.  That included 10-12 hour stretches on freeways on our USA West Coast.
Wonderful to save all that money not spent on lead additives!

Paul A