[Spridgets] 5 speed question

EXT-Love, Charles M Charles.M.Love2 at boeing.com
Fri Mar 20 07:15:01 MST 2009

I have a dumb question about the Datsun 5 speeds we are using in our
Midgets.

Those of you who have made the conversion, do you fill the tranny with oil
BEFORE you put it back into the car?  If not, how do you fill it after it is
in the car?  Seems like the tunnel is blocking the drain and fill ports.

I am getting closer to installing mine and I am trying to think of all the
things I could do wrong.  Need some help figuring this one out.

Is it possible to put it into the car if it's full of oil without dumping it
all over the garage floor?

Thanks for any input.

Charles M. "Monty" Love
Dynetics, Inc.
256-461-2780
256-337-5581 (Cell)
256-882-1543 (Home)
ET Test

The greatest revolutions come not by the discovery of something new. They
happen when someone radically changes or challenges what was always there.