[Spridgets] SOS 09

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Fri Mar 20 13:58:11 MST 2009

OK, no idea exactly who is attending.. but I'm hoping for a good turnout.
Some will be here Sat., some Sun., some both days.

If you have something available, please bring air hose, and a multi tester.
Thanks.

Yes, we can always use beer & snacks. Some have already committed to
bringing food. I have charcoal and lighter fluid, and breakfast fixin's for
Sun AM for the overnight guests. A big box o donuts wouldn't be a bad idea
for either morning. I'll have a big coffee pot on.

See youse tomorrow or Sun.

WST