[Spridgets] 1500 cooling fan clutch

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Fri Mar 20 14:59:25 MST 2009

Yeah, it sounds like it.  If you really want to test it *WARNING/DISCLAIMER
AT YOUR OWN RISK* roll a newspaper up tight and attempt to drag the fan on
the downward side at idle.

We did this with our BMWs

For me, the wobble tells it anyway. Your hood should be OK, it's the
radiator to worry about.  It's softer.

Again, stupid human trick so beware if you are not sure.

Chris