[Spridgets] To vent or not to vent

Jim F. jimndi at frontiernet.net
Fri Mar 20 17:52:57 MST 2009

I finally realized that most of the confusion on this subject is because I
am not Familiar with these british cars. The vehicle I bought had a bunch of
parts taken apart by someone else and I'm attempting to get the bugeye
together with a 1970 midget engine. I do not have the emission stuff that is
supposed to be on the engine. charcoal canitster, air pump gulp valve etc.
I've gone through the basket of the basketcase and I have a complete 948
engine, and many misc. parts. absolutely no help in setting up crancase
venting on a 1275. I'm not even certain if I have all my parts yet but the
engine is new and fresh and
I'm trying to assemble as simply as possible with the parts I have .

1960 Bugeye