[Spridgets] SOS 09

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 20 20:06:34 MST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Soave" <soavero at yahoo.com>
To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 9:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] SOS 09

--- On Fri, 3/20/09, Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> A total
lack of respect for the true old country
> pizza.  Tsk. Tsk.

I'll be in Genoa
(Italy, not IL) in 2 weeks. I'll bring back a slice of pizza. I'll shrink
wrap
it when I get it home. When I see you next, if the slice resembles a NY
slice,
you eat it. If it resembles a Chicago slice, I'll eat it. Deal?

LBC content -
Larry and I both take care of my Spridget race car. We'll be working on
Sprites in some capacity tomorrow. I think we're both ambivalent about the
Pertronix/Crane/EI/points debate.

Ron

Bring back two slices and we'll both eat 'em.

And thanks for letting me hang out with your race team.  It's the best I can
do to keep in touch with the sport without jumping back in again.

Maybe someday I'll listen to Carrie and join you on the track.  She seems to
think it's the only thing I can do to be completely happy again.