[Spridgets] SOS 09

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 20 20:31:44 MST 2009

Larry Daniels wrote:

> Us, who know a good Chicago Pizza, vs those right coast pretenders.

Deep Dish PIZZA is fine, I have had it.
But nobody beats a good ole TOMATO PIE.
This crust, no grease dripping off it, not alot of cheese.
Tomato Pie, it ain't pizza.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

==================
You know, Frank, I've never been out there by you and don't know what you
are talking about.  But I sure would like to try it.  Seriously.

If the Elkhart Lake proposal wins for the Midget 50th, why don't you bring
out your best recipe and introduce us midwesterners to your version.  I, for
one, would love to try it.  We have picked a 3 bedroom condo with kitchen
etc. as the hospitality suite and that would give you a chance to show off
your best pie.  I would love to be your first customer.  This could be a
real cool opportunity to show off your best.  I'm looking forward to it.
Let's do it.

Larry