[Spridgets] SOS 09

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 08:40:59 MST 2009

Love Tomato pie, but my insides don't!  Somewhere in my 20s I developed an
occasional problem with tomatoes. Sometimes I can get away with it...
Other times it takes a whole roll of tums to put out the fire!

Now Philly cheese steaks are another story....   They call my name in my
sleep!

Cheers!!
Jim

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 6:56 AM, Phil Nase <nases at verizon.net> wrote:

> And your  cardiologist will approve.
>

> Phil Nase
> Quakertown, PA
> http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/<http://home.comcast.net/%7Ephilnasecpa/>
>

> On Mar 20, 2009, at 11:19 PM, Frank wrote:
>
>  Larry Daniels wrote:
>>

>>> Us, who know a good Chicago Pizza, vs those right coast pretenders.
>>>

>> Deep Dish PIZZA is fine, I have had it.
>> But nobody beats a good ole TOMATO PIE.
>> This crust, no grease dripping off it, not alot of cheese.
>> Tomato Pie, it ain't pizza.
>>
>> --
>> Frank Clarici
>> Toms River, NJ
>> My own Fleet of Sprites

Cheers!!
Jim
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough
to take everything you have." - Gerald Ford