[Spridgets] Fw: [midgetsprite] Color of Original Fan Blades on a 59Bugeye

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at msn.com
Sat Mar 21 16:34:33 MST 2009

Jim F. states, in part...."I've got an original 948....2 piece red."

You know, that's funny, Jim.

Pa Asgeirsson was kind enough to look it up in Horlers and they state the Sprite fans were originally yellow...though I could swear the one on the original '58 Frog I had back in high school was also (2 piece) red.

Course, I'm 66 now so that was a loooooong time ago. I very well could be "mis-remembering"! :)

CapBob