[Spridgets] SOS 09 Day 1

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sun Mar 22 03:40:47 MST 2009

Whew!. Yes, it's well before the butt crack of dawn, but since I was
unconscious by 9 last night, I'm OK.

Yesterday was a great success. We accomplished a lot. A large crew shuffled
motors etc. out of the big shop over to the cold side and really made a dent
in organizing that with Charley going through boxes all day long. Another
crew organized & swept the big shop. We managed to get the 633 up and
running and driving, thanks to Chris, and the LandCruiser FJ40 running
thanks to Dave. Dave, Neal, and Larry brought a lot of food & beer.

Those who survived day 1 include.

Neal Anderson

Dave Lieb

Charley Braum

Don Thompson

Nate Thompson

Larry Daniels

Scott Spranger

Jim Fletcher

Ron Soave

Terry Heffron

Chris Manuel

Also, thanks to Les Ewing an Geo. Maffett for their $ contribution that
bought propane and kept us comfortable in the early hours.

I'm sure I forgot someone in the list above. About half the crew will be
back today along with new recruits.

I have very good friends. Thank you one and all.

WST